Your shopping cart is empty!
Hooray! Let's play! is the brand new 3-level course for 3 to 5-year-olds by world-renowned author team Herbert Puchta and Günter Gerngross. This exciting and innovative course helps you maximise your English lessons with very young learners and offers your pupils lots of fun and highly-stimulating activities.
Hooray! Let's play! has a unique multisensory approach that develops young children’s core thinking skills and offers motivating value-based stories to promote essential social skills.
All components available in British and American English.
Hooray! Let's play!
• promotes multi-sensory learning through a variety of motivating games, stories, action stories and songs;
• is fun and easy to teach allowing children to learn in a natural and memorable way;
• offers a unique combination of materials - books, DVDs, Audio CDs, DVD-ROMS, story cards, flashcards and a hand puppet to suit every classroom need;
• introduces 4 delightful characters – Peter the Panda, Rosie the Rabbit, Connie the Crocodile and Tom the Turtle – who quickly befriend the children and create a positive, warm learning environment.
The full colour Student’s Book is organised in 6 main units. Each of the units is presented on 6 pull-out worksheets and follows a tightly structured pattern to guarantee optimal and consistent learning routines:
• TPR (Total Physical Response) action story
• story / story song
• listening comprehension
• thinking skills
All worksheets expand and develop both pupils’ cognitive and fine motor skills through activities such as colouring, tracing, drawing, matching, sorting, etc.
There are also sections on festivals and celebrations (birthdays and other special occasions), plus an Audio CD with full versions of the songs and chants.
All tasks are outlined on the back of each worksheet along with any relevant song lyrics and scripts for seamless lesson management and to keep parents up to date with what their children are learning.